>
border=

Friday, March 30, 2007

Grace Noelle

Psalm 139: 13 - 16
For you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are you works;my soul knows it very well.
My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me, when as yet there were none of them.

2 comments:

Melody Bloker said...

Hi McQuade family! Thanks for sending the link to your blogspot! I've really enjoyed looking at the pix and reading the journal entries. I'm so excited for you all. Jen and Mike, I think you are on the plane this very moment...I'll be praying for smooth travel and especially for a sweet first meeting with little Grace. Love Mel for all of us Blokers!

Susie Eki said...

Hi Mike and Jenn. We fianlly were able to sign into your blog. Oh my gosh, what a journey so far. Jenn... Norm and I were both laughing so hard as we read your story about being on the "puddle jumper" plane. MIke, we can't believe you slept on the floor in the Frankfurt Airport. You must have thought you might never get to the States. Good thing you both have such godd "sense of humors". We are so excited for you. As we see it, you must be only about 24 hours away from Grace, since we are a day behind China. Wow! This is all finally real. We can't wait to see you holding her in your arms, and she will get to soak up all thet good love!!.....and on Palm Sunday no less...stateside that is. She is one very lucky and blessed little girl. We miss you and the boys, and are thrilled for you. Lots of love and prayers. God is good. Susie and Norm