>
border=

Saturday, September 08, 2007

CURRAN TURNS 13


Curran is now officially a teenager. I have heard all kinds of horror stories of what happens to nice children at this age. Hormones raging and all kinds of attitudes. I have to say by God's grace alone I am totally enjoying life with my older boys. There is always something totally funny happening between my two oldest boys and of course we all have to get involved in whatever it is. We have been doing a lot of laughing lately,the two of them are quite comical and they know it. Curran is planning to have a sleep over for his birthday also. It isn't the same kind of party as my younger boys. This party has beverages served like mountain dew and cappucinos with a lot of blog checking and you-tube videos. Then they stay up, eat a lot of junk food,watch movies and in the morning they actually sleep in. We are truly blessed to have such wonderful boys. WE LOVE YOU CURRAN!!!!

No comments: